Even in this modern age and time, the stigma of hair loss or having alopecia is still predominant. The definition of beauty is still being dictated by society. We live in a society where hair is considered our crowning glory. 50-60% of the general population suffers from Alopecia. So, what happens with people who are experiencing hair loss? Their world becomes smaller, and their quality of life diminishes.
Diana Rose is an ordinary person who experienced alopecia areata because of stress caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. What’s worse was that her close friend ridiculed her for being bald leaving her feeling disgusted with her own self. She felt alone and rejected, until she found Regroe Minoxidil. She used Regroe Minoxidil together with Pregroe 4 in One Hair Thickening Shampoo for two months. True to its claim, Regroe Minoxidil has brought back not just Diana Rose’s hair but also her self-confidence.
DR. VINSON B. PINEDA, FAAD, recognized as the “Father of Philippine Dermatology,” is the Chief Dermatologist and Founder of Dermclinic. Dr. Pineda is the pioneer in the hair regrowth industry in the Philippines. He was one of the first Dermatologists to introduce Modern Hair Transplant Surgery in the Philippines. One of Dr. Vinson Pineda’s greatest milestones is that he developed the groundbreaking product—Regroe Minoxidil. Regroe Minoxidil is the first and only FDA approved and world-recognized topical hair restorer drug scientifically proven to effectively combat hair loss. It stimulates the re-growth of hair in three ways.
- Regroe Minoxidil increases the size of blood vessels around the hair follicles. This process promotes better oxygen and nutrition absorption of hair follicles.
- Regroe Minoxidil stimulates the hair matrix cells to divide and multiply to produce longer and thicker hair.
- Regroe Minoxidil suppresses androgen action, the main cause of baldness.
Regroe Minoxidil has significantly improved the quality of life of people who are suffering from hair loss. But Dr. Vinson Pineda does not stop from there. Dr. Pineda’s desire is to continue to Regroe Our Confidence.
With this, Regroe is partnering with Dermclinic for the campaign #RegroeYourConfidence with the desire to do these three things:
(1) To offer a topical solution that is medically and scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth and counter hair loss – REGROE
(2) To further evaluate personal hair habits of individuals and evaluate if there are other particular causes of hair loss that can be prevented and to encourage consumers to develop healthy hair habits that are sustainable and can be done regularly to enable them to take control of their hair health – DERMCLINIC
(3) To welcome patients with alopecia or hair loss who have been affected mentally or physically due to their condition and to create a safe environment that will encourage, empower and inform them that they are not alone in their journey and that we are with them
The goal of having Dermclinic partner with Regroe is to not just give them a solution for hair fall/hair loss but to educate Filipinos about hair loss, to break the stigma and to empower alopecia patients to join us in fighting alopecia with Regroe and good healthy hair habits.